How is it nearly Christmas already?
Seeing as Christmas is my favourite time of the year, I have decided to do the Christmas Tag.
1.What’s your favourite Christmas film?
I’d say Elf, I watch it every year! However when I was younger I loved the Polar Express!
2. Have you ever had a white Christmas?
Unfortunately I don’t think I have ever woken up on Christmas day to snow it’s either completely clear or slush:( But I hope one year I’ll wake up to a white Christmas!
3. Where do you normally spend Christmas?
I have never had a Christmas away from home but my Grandparents come over on Christmas eve and go home the day after Boxing day and we spend the days eating and playing card games.
4. What is your favourite Christmas song?
This year I’ve been loving Sam Smith so for me, it’s got be his cover of Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas.
5. Do you like giving gifts or receiving gifts better?
This is the first year that I have had a job so I’ve gone and brought everyone presents for the first time and I can honestly say I’m so excited to give them out.
6. What’s your favourite Christmas colours?
It would have to be silver, white or red.
7. What family traditions are you most looking forward to this year?
All getting around the table for breakfast; Full English with all the trimmings, and then opening all the presents and spending time with my family.
Oh and of course the amazing lunch that my mum cooks every year.
8. What’s the best Christmas present you have ever received?
I have had so many amazing presents over the years, but the one that sticks out for me was a Barbie train that my Auntie brought for me when I was about 6/7 and I was obsessed. It was amazing.
9. Where would be your dream place to visit over the holidays?
Either Australia so I can spend Christmas on the beach but also spend time with my family out there, or New York.
10. Are you a pro present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
Wrapping presents this time of year is my favourite because you can add bows, ribbon and gift tags and make the presents look so cute, so I guess you could say I’m sort of a pro.
11. What makes Christmas so special for you?
Just being able to spend time with my family, having fun and enjoying each others company.
That’s my Christmas tag! If you want to do this tag too, you can by answering them in the comments or if you have a blog you can create a tag post and leave a link in the comments.
Have a good Christmas!