I hope your all having a lovely holiday! Thank you for the support on my previous blog post. I love doing tag posts, so when I came across this tag from ‘Make up by Kaila’ I knew I would just have to do it! She also mentions doing a ‘What I got for Christmas tag’ in which I may do the same!
1. Is your hair naturally curly or straight?
My hair is naturally wavy but I’m lucky that I can curl or straighten my hair and it will stay in until I wash my hair.
Do you dye it yourself or go to a salon?
I’ve never actually dyed my hair as I have natural blonde highlights, and plus I’m way too scared because what if it looks awful and I can’t get it back to the same colour it naturally is:(
3. Do you wear the same style everyday, or do you change it?
I change both my hair and clothes every day; some days I throw my hair up into a bun and wear comfy clothes, others I might be wearing boots, jeans, and a crop top with my hair straight, or I might dress up girly and wear a dress on a night out with my hair curled and obviously when I’m training I just wear my training outfits with my hair up, so it depends on the day or situation.
4. Do you do your own mani/pedi or go to a salon?
Nails in the one thing I do every week or every other week without fail because I find it quite therapeutic and it makes me feel more girly.
5. How often do you change your nail polish?
Once a week or once every two weeks, It depends how chipped they are or if I get bored of the colour.
6. Do you polish your toes in the winter or just in the summer?
I only paint my toes in summer because I always wear socks so I don’t see the point.
7. How long does it take for you to put on your makeup?
During the week, I only wear mascara occasionally because I don’t have enough time in the morning to get ready but also I’m in the gym or I’m running everyday so I don’t really see the point. However at the weekends, It can take me 20-30 Minutes depending on what look I want.
8. What do you do first? Face or eyes?
Face then eyes..
9. Do you collect makeup or just buy what you need when you need it?
I collect it. My nan, bless her, always buys me/gives me make-up that she brought but doesn’t use or just thinks I might like it, and whenever I’m out I always end up buying at least 1 piece of make-up that I really don’t need!
10. How often do you wear false eyelashes?
I have never worn false eyelashes; I tried to wear them for a Halloween party once and before I even left the house I had re-stuck them 5 times so in the end I just wore mascara. I think if I knew how to apply them I would wear them more often.
11. Do you do a full face of makeup everyday?
No I don’t. I think it’s good to let your skin breathe and plus, like I said, I’m training everyday so it would all just come off.
12. Do you wear makeup when your home alone, or with family?
If I’m staying at home and I’m not going to see anyone other than my family then no, I don’t wear make-up.
13. Will you leave the house without makeup?
Yes! I’d rather have 20 minutes more sleep before college!!
14. How many high-end products do you have?
My nan gives me quite a few higher end products, and I buy a couple of things, however I also love quite a few drugstore brands.
15. Do you plan your OOTD every night or decide when you are getting dressed?
It depends, If I’m going on a night out I tend to plan my outfit as soon as I hear about the event. However normally I stick to my 3 favourite pair of jeans and just decided what top I want to wear when I get dressed.
16. How often do you change your handbag?
I have hardly any handbags:( I think 2016 is the year that I invest in some handbags!
17. What time do you wake up and go to sleep?
Weekdays- I get up at 6:30 and sleep at 8:30-9pm (Yes I am very tired and yes my friends like to call me a granny) However at weekends I tend to wake up at 7-7:30 and go to sleep between 10-11pm
18. How often or when do you workout?
Everyday except Mondays.
19. Left handed or right handed?
Right handed, although I did have my arm in a sling a few years ago so had to learn to write with my left, so I can sort of write with both.
20. How tall are you?
21. Do you speak any foreign language?
I Took French for a GCSE but I managed to get a D.. so I didn’t even pass it..
22. How many pets do you have?
I have two cats, but fingers crossed my family in Australia have convinced my parents to re-home a dog in the new year!
23. How often are you on wordpress/tumblr?
I check wordpress/tumblr at least once a day, I’m always scrolling down my feed checking out posts and pictures.
24. Do you read comments posted on blogs?
All the time.
25. Do you keep a list of products to try as you see other posts?
Yeah, If someone writes a review on a product and I enjoyed reading it I tend to go into the shop to buy it and try it!
26. How did you come up with your Blog name?
I’m not actually to sure, parts of me wants to change it, but I have no idea what to change it too.
27. What kind of camera do you use for your photographs?
Either my Iphone 5c or I borrow my Dad’s Nikon D300.
28. How often do you clean your house?
My Mum is the main cleaner around the house, however we all do jobs around the house to help.
29. What’s your favorite color?
Duck egg blue. But I’m loving black and white clothes at the minute.
30. Do you swear?
Since I have been at college I tend to swear more around my friends, but I hardly swear at home.
31. What are you doing with the rest of your day?
Well I’m writing this at 10pm so I think I’m just going to go straight to sleep!
Don’t forget to give it a thumbs up and Comment with your answers! You can also follow my blog VIA email by entering your email in the box on the right hand side!
Thank you for reading,