I am very happy to announce that I have been nominated for the ‘Sisterhood of the World Award’. This is where female bloggers nominate other female bloggers that feel like sisters to them or have helped them out with blogging.
I am very grateful for my nomination from Lindsey as I am fairly new to the blogging society, however I like the fact that you can make so many friends and meet so many new people through blogging.
Here are my questions
- Do you have any pets?– Yes, I have two cats.
- What would be the first thing you did with 1 million pounds? This is a tough one, at the minute I would probably save it as I want to go travelling after college, so I would probably put the money towards that, a house and a car.
- What was the last book you read? It was my driving theory test book- I read 10 pages and gave up.. don’t think I’ll be passing any time soon!
- What’s your favourite flavour of ice cream? I love mint, or just plain vanilla. The best ice cream I have ever had was in Croatia.
- Why did you start blogging? My auntie blogs, and I always wanted to do it as a hobby, and I thought about making one with my sister a few years ago, but I was too young and I didn’t have enough time on my hands, so when I started talking to my auntie about blogging during the summer holidays, I realised I would have enough time before college started to sort my blog out, write a few posts and see what happened.
- Tea or coffee? Herbal tea or coffee.
- If you could travel anywhere on earth where would you go and why? Back to Australia, because It’s a huge place, I’d go and see my family out there, I’d like to go back and see more of the barrier reef and maybe travel up north.
- If you could marry any celebrity who would it be? David Beckham. He’s just wow.
- What would your superpower be? To be invisible, I think to spy on people or go to places you shouldn’t be would be cool.
- What piece of advice would you give your younger self? That even though some girls are horrible, do not let it get you down, do what you want, do what you love and If people want to judge, let them judge. Don’t do something to satisfy someone else.
1. Thank the blogger who gave you the award, and link back to their blog
2. Answer the 10 questions given to you
3. Nominate a further bloggers for the award
4. Write 10 questions for those nominees to answer
5. Display the award on your blog, or post!
The questions are
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is/was your nickname and why?
- What would be your perfect date?
- What did you want to be when you were growing up?
- What are your hopes for this year?
- What’s your guiltiest pleasure in life?
- What’s your favourite film?
- What is your biggest regret?
- If you could only keep 5 possessions, what would they be
- Describe yourself in three words?
My nominations are
-Mary (My auntie)- over40andmumtoone
You don’t have to take part but I would love to read your answers!